Chemical formula: CnH2n-mClm (n=10-30, m=1-24)
Paraffin the chlorinated liquid represents transparent oily liquid from yellow till weak-brown color without mechanical impurity. Easy opalescence is allowed. We will well dissolve HP-52 chloroparaffin in mineral and lubricant oils, organochlorine solvents, air, ketones, etc., restrictedly we will dissolve in alcohols, it is combined with rubbers, polyester and various alkyd resins.
- it is used in production of RTI, plastisols and PVC pastes, as softener of emulsion pitch;
- as a liquid filler for reduction in cost of prime cost of a product. Depending on a compounding the content of the paraffin chlorinated can vary from 2% to 50%;
- the PVC secondary softeners of compositions, polyvinylchloride, by production of cable plastic compounds (brand A in light polymeric compositions, brand B ― in dark compositions, lubricants and SOZH). Depending on a compounding the content of the paraffin chlorinated can vary from 2% to 10%;
- by production of roofing materials (for production of a soft tile);
- production of nitrocellulose varnishes for wood processing. By production of the following paints: Enamel ED, acrylic paints, alkidny paints, road paints, autoenamels, silicate enamels.
Packing: barrel of 265 kg