Name synonyms: PVS, VOH, polyviols, vinol, alvit, alkoteks.
Chemical formula: (C2H4O) x
Polyvinyl alcohol — artificial, water-soluble, thermoplastic polymer. Synthesis of PVS is carried out by reaction alkaline/-кислотного hydrolysis or alcoholysis of difficult polyvinyl air.
Polyvinyl alcohol found application in various branches and spheres in quality:
- A paper covering for liners -
- A water-soluble film for packing of laundry detergent in the dissolved tablets -
- A barrier layer for carbon dioxide in polietilentereftalatovy bottles -
- Lubricants in eye drops and firm contact lenses - Fibres for fittings in concrete -
- Surfactant for formation of polymer of the encapsulated nanoparticles -
- A clamp for collecting samples - the Agent of an embolization in medical procedures -
- A thickener and adhesive material for production of shampoos and latex -
- Emulsifier in the food industry -
- The Emboliziruyushchy agent at not surgical treatment of oncological diseases.
Packing: bag of 25 kg
|The producer -||Anhui Liwei|